Changzhou Institute of Engineering Technology
Changzhou Institute of Engineering Technology was founded in 1958, with an area of 1,119.86 mu (746,573 square meters) and a floorage of 351,400 sq m, at the Kejiao (Science and Education) Park in Changzhou city.
It has seven secondary colleges, which center on chemical technology and architectural engineering and set up 44 majors, including two national key ones, two provincial brand ones, three provincial characterized ones and four provincial key specialty groups.
There are a total of 597 staff members, including 456 full-time teachers. About 29 of them are famous experts and professional personnel in provincial programs.
The Institute has more than 10,000 full-time students, including around 4,700 adult students and self-taught students.
With training bases set up by the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, it provided training programs for over 15,000 students. Boasting job opportunities provided by about 100 world top 500 enterprises, such as German firm Lanxess and Japan’s Sumitomo Chemical, the Institute’s graduates kept a high employment rate of over 98 percent.
The Institute is open to overseas students. Its Sino-German Know-how Automobile Institute can recruit students from Myanmar. It also has cooperation projects with foreign universities and colleges like Mohawk College in Canada.
Official website: http://www.czie.net/index.html